Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Casual Summer-Outfit of the Day

I had a great time this past week with my friends. We started off celebrating my girl Becky's birthday by getting together at one of our fav.spots in Chicago-The Rail.  They have awesome wings there for only 10 cents.  If your ever in Chicago you have to try them.  Then we headed to Becky's house for a game of Uno, went by the lake chilled with friends on an awesome Roof Top.  Here is some pics including outfit of the day:
At The Rail

Barbecue 10 cents wings with Celery and Blue Cheese.,Yummy


My Outift for that day

What I wore:
Hat-Forever 21-www.forever21.com
Feathered Earring-Dollar Land in Chicago
Shirt-Boutique in Miami.,FL.
Short Brown Pants-Discovery Clothing in Chicago
Shoes-Black Wedges-Chernins Shoe Outlet in Maywood,IL.
Purse-Black Med.Size Coach Madison Op.
Watch-of course Citizen.

Let me know what you think?

Love, Shelly

1 comment: