Monday, March 29, 2010


My Skin Care Saver/Secret Beauty Regimen:




For years I have been battling with Dull Blemish Prone Skin. I have decided to go back to what I was doing in my early Twenties. When I used to compete in Pageants I used nothing but Mary Kay's Time Wise 3 in 1 Cleanser and it left my skin flawless for photos and on stage competition's. I recently have started using it again and saw a tremendous result and wanted to share with all of you. I noticed my face felt cleaner, softer , Tighter and more Refined. It felt like all the products I thought where cleaning my skin where just causing more problems and I was right. As soon as I started washing my face with the cleanser I felt my face truly clean.


I have to tell you I have been using the whole Miracle Set and feel wonderful. My skin has truly benefit from this great product. Now I still breakout here and there but not as much as before. I highly recommend the Miracle Set who doesn't want younger looking skin. The Miracle Set is awesome. It has 11 anti-aging benefits in one regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The great thing is you can tailor the set according to your type of skin. I am using:


Time Wise Miracle Set (Combination to Oily Skin) & It Includes:


  • Time Wise 3 in 1 Cleanser: Love it; Cleanse, Exfoliate & Freshen all in one step.

  • Time Wise Age Fighting Moisturizer:Hydrates your skin lockin in moisture for up to 10 hours with this emollient-rich lotion.

  • Time Wise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF25:Helps Prevent Lines & Discoloration from harmful UVA/UVB Rays

  • Time Wise Night Solution:Helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep & nourishes your skin with vitamins.
  • With Foundation Ivory (Medium Shade)

My skin feels simply silky, radiant and I can't stop looking at how beautiful it is. My skin has never look so good!


Try it today!


Visit http://marykay.com/ or contact a Mary Kay Representative Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment