Monday, March 29, 2010

Today I woke up feeling energized. I have been really busy taking good care of myself. I am drinking more water & I just started exercising on Friday. Let me tell you I felt soar the next day. I haven't worked out since we moved into this condo and I truly missed it. I noticed I was gaining weight and wanted to do something about it. I don't believe in dieting just eating healthier and exercising. That's pretty much works for me. I also wanted to share with you that I have been taking better care of my skin. As I discussed in the two previous blogs I have been doing Facial Mask and using nothing but just the Time Wise Miracle Set by Mary Kay. I highly Recommend it. I will be posting videos on my youtube channel soon. Sorry for not making any videos lately I have just been extremely busy at home and with my husband and grace. It's easier for me sometimes to write so I will be doing these blogs much more often. Stay tune because I will try to share with you my thoughts & bring you exciting things.

Stay Blessed.Love Shelly & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment