Friday, April 30, 2010

Loving all my MaryKay Products

I am loving Mary Kay Products. They have help me maintain healthy looking skin. Try them out and let me know if it works for you? Here are some of the things I purchased:
Microdermabrasion Set: Refines Pores, Helps Fight Fine Lines & Wrinkels, Tightens Skin & Smooths Skin.Firming Eye Cream: Diminished the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Firms Skin and brightens.

Oil Free Eye Make-Up Remover: Removes All Traces Of Makeup without any trace of excess oil. Love it!

Foundation: Gives smooth application without it feeling heavy. Concealer: Hides Redness, Blemishes, Hides the appearance of fine line and under dark circles. I have loved this for along time and highly recommend it.


Acne Treatment Gel: Is A Must Have it's amazing. It dries the pimple overnight & reduces the redness. I am loving it!Satin Lips Set: The Lip Mask works wonder in removing dead skin cells and given you soft lips. The Lip Balm moisturizes your lips for softer lips through-out the day. Great as a gift and to pamper yourself.




























No comments:

Post a Comment