Sunday, November 28, 2010

I AM AN EAGLE

Today well since yesterday has been a very stressful., life changing evaluation of my life literally.  Things have been a huge struggle and it has made me realize that I have to make a major change in my own personal life.  This poem is making me realize that I am just like an Eagle and have to remember that always; no matter what am going through. Here is the poem that made me realize this:

:"Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks? The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come. When the storm hits, the eagle sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm. While the storm rages below, the eagle is soaring above it."

Stay Strong and Fly Like An Eagle :)

Love,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment