Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thing's Am Loving!

It's been a very rough couple of months and I can finally say things our turning around.  Wanted to share with you all some of the things I have been loving since I haven't been able to make any videos.  These our things that where either gifts, I won or I bought :).

Physicians Contest Makeup Challenge Monthly Winner., Yeeahhhh I Won! Check Out My Prize: Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses. Sooo Cool! Thanks to Everyone Who Gave Me All There Support Means A Lot.


Thanks A. Love My Green Prada Bag.


 My Medium Black Prada Bag. Yes they are originals. Came from the store. :)

Nothing Like Getting Pampered By Your Girl. Love's My Shoes from Beba.


Will def. make a video and feature this products and many more that I have in store for y'all. Muuasszzz

No comments:

Post a Comment