- Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves. Nathaniel Branden
- Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different. Stacey Charter
- You need to claim the events in your life to make yourself yours. Anne-Wilson Schaef
- Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought to our attention by external opportunities. William Bridges
- If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured and far away. Henry David Thoreau
- Accept no one’s definition of your life. Define yourself. Harry Feinstein
- To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections. Sandra Bierig
- Be yourself. An original is always worth more than a copy.
- Joy exists only in self-acceptance. Seek perfect acceptance, not a perfect life.
I will post a new Quote M-F. Be Uplifted, Be Inspired and Stay True to YourSelf!