Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogging/ Posting Videos On Youtube

I wanted to apologize to my subbies for not posting any videos lately on my Youtube. I've been extremely busy getting Gracie ready with her school schedule and myself.  Now that we have established a somewhat routine I will be posting videos and blog on a regular basis.  I am just uploading now my August Fave's and My August Tips Of The Month and some other videos if I have time before I have to pick up Gracie from school.  Here is pics of her first day of  Kindergarden:

 Gracie & Her Friend Michael

Below you will find instructions on How to Remove Product Buildup from hair that I just uploaded in my August Tips Of The Month:

Ingredients
1tsp of Baking Soda
Shampoo of Your Choice-I used: Loreal Sulfate Free Shampoo for Frizzy Hair

Mix together and distribute through-out the hair then rinse.  Will remove product buildup and leave your hair soft and manageable.

Let me know how it works out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment