Saturday, September 18, 2010

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser


I recently got the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser about a couple weeks ago and love it. I already loved the Clean & Clear Morning Burst like most people do that’s why I was very excited when this one came out. It’s been out for a while and I find it to be a great alternative for people like me who want a deep cleaning and can’t afford to get the Clarisonic Mia. I would definitely go this route. I paid $14 for it as I had a coupon but retails for about $16 dollars at most stores. It comes with 14 pads that have the cleanser already in them. You attach them to the Velcro section; wet the pad and activate the turn on button. The Morning Burst Surge comes with two speeds for your choice of a targeted cleansing. The lower speed allows a slower massaging clean & the higher speed for a more targeted clean with an extra kick to get you going. It contains vitamin c & ginseng in the pads that enliven your senses in the morning. My skin felt refreshed and smooth all in just 60 seconds. Now I don’t use it every day just when I feel that my skin needs that extra kick. I use it about once or twice a week but it’s safe to use every day. What are you waiting for go ahead and pick up your Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge it’s amazing and you won’t regret it. If you would like me to do a review on this on my YouTube channel please don't hesitate to ask.  Muuaazzzz Love, Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment