Monday, September 27, 2010

Inspired......

Do you ever have those moments where your just either listening to music or just writing anything.  Well today I felt like that.  I started just listening to music and started writing.  What music and the heart brings:

no matter what comes my way...I will be me....no matter who comes...I will be me...no matter who goes....I will be me...no matter whatever happens...I will be me....no matter if you make me cry...I will be me...no matter if you make me laugh...I will be me...when the moon comes out...I will be me...when the sun comes up...i will still be me! I'm just waiting to show you me...


My advice to everyone out there is that no matter what your going through -always stay true to yourself and what you feel.



Love,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment