Saturday, August 21, 2010

Face Naturals-Organic & Chemical Free Skin Care



Did you know that most of what you put on your body gets inside your body & bloodstream? That’s why it’s important to use products and know exactly what’s inside them. I love Face Naturals it’s a company that makes Organic & Chemical Free Skin Care. They sell everything from Organic Cleansers, Toners, Masks, Moisturizers, Hair Care and even Deodorant.


I’ve been getting compliments on my skin and how improved and healthy it looks. My Secret is the Purify Mask for Oily & Blemish Prone Skin. I use this mask once a week for Deep Cleansing. It has a dark green color & contains French Green & Montmorillonite Clay & Green Tea. All these ingredients combined will clean your skin by drawing out all the bacteria that cause you clogged pores and infected blemishes. It will also make your pores smaller & less noticeable. I felt my whole face tighten & I felt a tingling sensation which meant the mask was doing its job. After I removed with warm water my skin was super smooth like a porcelain texture. I’ve also noticed a huge improvement in my acne. This mask is simply one of my ultimate favorites now. It’s definitely a must have in my beauty skin care regimen.


I also tried this Balance Mask for Normal Skin. It has a pink color and contains Moroccan Rhassoul &French Pink Clay which will reduce dryness, improve skin’s clarity& firmness as well as absorb excess oil without over drying the skin. For normal skin this is great as a deep cleansing mask, now for oily skin like me it’s great on days when your skin is more sensitive & you just want a light cleaning.

Clay Mask like the Purify & Balance will make your skin softer, smoother and have that perfect even skin tone that where all looking for. I highly recommend these masks as they are like nothing I’ve tried before. They are amazing!

They also sent me this Organic Lavender-Honey Healing Cream for Eczema. I apply t to Gracie’s skin for relief when she is itchy. She loves the smell and I love that it quickly absorbs into her skin stopping the irritation. This cream works & fast. It also works great on psoriasis, redness, sunburned or chapped skin.

Face Naturals was also kind enough to send me this 15% off code for my subscribers for your first purchase. Code: my15

Please Visit www.facenaturals.com  –Organic & Chemical Free Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment