Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Special Surprise Visit!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been Mia a bit but I've been sick with a soar throat.  Since yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning  and today I decided to take it easy.  I woke up today in the mood to do videos and I will be uploading them either tonight or tomorrow.  After filming some videos my Brother & Sister In Law came over with my Niece because she was excited to show Gracie and I something.
To our surprise here is what she wanted to show us:
My Niece is growing up sooo fast.  She just lost her two front teeth. She was so brave and we are all so proud of her. Poor Baby, Don't worry tooth fairy will bring you something special.   The rest of the day am spending it with them at there house and we just finished watching Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lighting Thief.  The Second time Gracie and I watch the movie and we still love it.  Where going to be here eating My Sister In Laws delicious Puerto Rican Food and watching movies with them all night,as well as taking the girls to the park. 
Love them so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment