Monday, August 9, 2010

Laura Geller Baked Makeup Collection

Hi Everyone, I have been so excited to talk about Laura Geller Makeup. I saw the products on QVC and said Wow, those colors look amazing. Of course I was curious to try them and did just that. Let me tell you they are phenomenal. They are made in Italy and each palette begins as a smooth liquid infused with vibrant colors, swirled together and baked for 24 hours in Terracotta pans, which gives you this rich texture and vibrancy.


A must have for any skin preparation is the kit that has it all: The Baked Basics.


The kit contains a foundation, bronzer, blush and mini kabuki brush. The foundation blended well into my skin for flawless full coverage and gave me such a beautiful glow. To top it off the Bronzer gave me that Sun kissed look without any trace of yucky orange line. The Blush finished off the look with beautiful hints of pink, berry, cream and gold that blended well and gave me that natural look am always looking for. Now this kit couldn’t be more perfect because it also came with a Mini Kabuki Brush which was easy to fit into the pans and blend well into my skin.

Below I have included these pictures of the products:
Foundation                                               Bronzer


Blush                                                Mini Kabuki Brush



Now the Sugar Free Marble Matte Baked Eyeshadow Duo was a great combination for my eye color.

In Strawberry Shortcake and Coffee Bean

Not only did it enhance my eye color it was nicely paired with a complimentary color. It’s suitable for all skin types and tones and allows for long lasting wear. You can wear them alone, as duos or layered on top of any other Laura Geller Shadows. There pigment-rich eye shadows that glided on my eyes making them appear bigger. I got tons of compliments that day.

To achieve the Smoky Eye shown in my video follow these steps: As a base stroke the lighter shade from lid all the way to brow bone. Stroke the darker shade over your eyelid, from lashes to crease. Brush a little of the lighter shade under the arch of your brow to highlight. Sweep the darker shade on your lower lash line. Enjoy endless luminosity!

I am in love with:

Baked Body Frosting All Over Body Glow in Sugar Glow with Puff. Housed in an oversize compact this body bronzer deposits a golden glow creating a natural radiance, this made my skin appear healthier. It comes with a Powder Puff which makes it easy to apply anywhere I go.

For additional information on this collection, visit www.laurageller.com .

Comments are Welcome Below. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment